Now available for Christian leaders!
Get $300 off the regular price!
Here Is Everything You Will Receive
The Dare to Serve Leadership Framework
In this course, former Popeyes CEO Cheryl Bachelder unpacks the powerful framework she used to transform Popeyes from ailing franchise into an industry darling. You’ll practice proven techniques to develop a high performance organization, like setting a bold vision and creating alignment.
A Complete Servant Leadership Training System
With comprehensive lessons and interactive planning exercises to guide you, you’ll develop your own servant leadership blueprint, complete with a personal vision, purpose, and set how-we-do-business principles. By the end, you’ll come away with a plan of action to implement in your own organization.
5 Faith-Focused Video Lessons
Go at your own pace with 5 video lessons waiting for you in the course portal. For on-the-go learning, each lesson also comes with a printable PDF transcript and downloadable MP3 audio recordings. In a unique video introduction, Cheryl discusses how to align our leadership practice with our walk with Christ.
PLUS 3 FREE Bonuses from Cheryl
Exclusive Course Q&A Discussions
Bolster your learning with 5 pre-recorded Q&A discussions with Cheryl Bachelder and previous course participants. Also available as downloadable MP3 audio recordings and printable PDF transcripts.
Dare to Serve & 8-Week Faith-Based Discussion Guide
You’ll receive the latest edition of Cheryl’s best-selling book on servant leadership Dare to Serve. You’ll also get Cheryl’s companion 8-Week Faith-Based Leadership Discussion Guide and Video Series, making it easy for you to bring together a small group of Christian leaders for a conversation on Dare to Serve™ leadership.
Each gathering begins with a short video introduction, supported by ice-breakers, discussion questions, exercises, prayer, and scripture, all to help your group get the most out of the time together—all in alignment with your walk with Christ.
Cheryl’s Personal Purpose Guide
Using this special workbook from Cheryl Bachelder, you will identify your leadership purpose by examining the key life events, values, and strengths that define you as a leader.
Save $300 off the regular price!
The Dare to Serve Online Training
- 5 faith-based video training lessons featuring former Popeyes CEO Cheryl Bachelder
- Downloadable MP3 audio recordings and PDF transcripts for on-the-go learning
- An interactive course Learning Journal with exercises to integrate into your leadership practice
- A private membership site where you can access ALL course materials forever
Plus these FREE gifts:
- A digital copy of the latest edition of Cheryl Bachelder’s latest best-selling book Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others
- A Dare to Serve companion 8-Week Faith-Based Leadership Discussion Guide and Video Series complete with exercises, discussion questions, prayers, and scriptures
- 5 Q&A training sessions featuring Cheryl’s work with previous Master Course participants
- Cheryl’s Personal Purpose Guide, designed to identify your leadership purpose
We are confident you’ll be happy with your purchase of the Dare to Serve Online Training: A Master Course in Servant Leadership with Cheryl Bachelder.
If you are not completely satisfied within 21 days of your purchase, Berrett-Koehler Publishers will issue a full refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.